How long do repairs take?
Our turnaround time is usually 3-4 days. If we have to order parts, that time is about a week longer.
I live outside your service area. Can you still fix my computer?
Yes, but we will have to charge an extra travel fee of $15.
I have an emergency and need my computer fixed today! Is that possible?
Yes, it is. We offer Same Day Emergency Service.
I have a lot of music on my computer. Do you keep any of it?
No, your data is safe. We do not open, save, copy, keep, give away or sell ANYTHING from your computer. The only exception is the Data Recovery service, which requires us to open recovered files at random to make sure they were recovered properly. That’s it!
Can I drop off my computer?
No. Our services are performed either on-site, through a remote connection, or on a pickup/drop-off basis. This has many benefits for you; lower cost and more convenience being the main ones.
Are you really professionals?
How do I contact you?
You can visit our contact page and send us a message here: Contact Us
You can send us a message on Facebook here: www.facebook.com/nanotechcs
Or, you can get in touch this way:(630) 708-TECH sales@NTCSonline.com
What methods of payment do you accept?
Do you give free estimates?
Yes, we provide free estimates for any service we offer.
I have a laptop. Do you fix those too?
Yes, we fix laptops.
Do you fix Apple computers?
Yes. We don’t discriminate.
Do you work on iPods, iPads, iPhones, or tablets?
No, we work on computers only.
What if you can't fix the problem?
If we manage to stumble upon an issue that we can’t figure out, we will not charge you at all for looking at it.
Do you offer a warranty for your work?
All warranties listed apply only to faults as a result of our work. They do not cover regular use, wear and tear, or acts of nature.
- Virus Removal: None. We cannot guarantee that you won’t get another virus. Everyone has different web browsing habits, and viruses are unpredictable.
- Tune-ups: 7 days. If you notice that your computer slowed down to the speed it was before, call us within seven days after the service and we’ll redo it for free.
- Hardware Upgrade/Replacement: 1 year parts, 90 days labor. All parts we use come with a one year manufacturer warranty, and we cover the cost of labor for ninety days after installation.
- Network Setup/Repair: 30 days. If something should go wrong within thirty days after installation, we’ll take care of it.
- Custom Built Computers: 1 year parts, 90 days labor. All parts we use come with a one year manufacturer warranty, and we cover the cost of labor for ninety days after installation.
Can I use Cloud Backup to free up space on my hard drive?
Not at this time.
We already back up files to external hard drives. Why should we use Cloud Backup?
- Cloud Backup is completely automatic, backing up your files whenever your computers are connected to the internet. You and your employees don’t have to waste valuable time managing backups.
- Offsite storage keeps your backup safe from fires, theft, floods, accidents, or anything else that can happen in your office (or in your home, if you bring your backup media home every night).
- Cloud Backup stores your backup on redundant servers that are much more reliable than a computer’s hard drive or an external hard drive.
- As long as employees are connected to the internet, Cloud Backup backs them up. Whether they’re in the office, at home or on the road, Online Backup keeps working to keep everyone’s backup up to date.
Will Cloud Backup work with my computer?
Currently, Cloud Backup only works with:
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8
- Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012
- Windows Server 2012 Essentials
- Windows Home Server
- Windows Home Server 2011
- Windows Small Business Server 2011
How long do you keep my backups?
Your backups are kept according to your custom settings. If you cancel the backup plan, all backups are deleted after 2 months.
Do I have to sign a contract?
No, the Cloud Backup does not require a contract.
Is there a termination fee?
No, there is no termination fee. We’re sorry to see you go.
Is my backup safe?
Yes. Your backup is saved on our encrypted servers. It is encrypted while being transmitted to our servers using the same standard as online banking, and you have the option of encrypting it before it even leaves your computer.
- The Cloud Backup plan stores your data in multiple locations and is designed to provide 99.999999999% durability and 99.99% availability of objects over a given year. It can sustain the concurrent loss of data in two facilities.